– 1 pack of thin Chinese noodles (or Capellini pasta).
– 2 tablespoons canola oil
– 1 onion medium sized, chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 0,5 lb Skinless boneless chicken, minced
– 1 cup mushroom, sliced
– 1 tablespoon salty soy sauce
– 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (for chicken)
– 5 tablespoons oyster sauce (for noodles)
– 1 1/2 tablespoon hoisin sauce (Chinese dipping sauce, optional)
– 1 1/2 rice wine or vinegar
– salt and white pepper (for taste)
– 5 tablespoons sesame oil
– fried shallots (for garnish)
– fried (or boiled, whichever you like) wonton (Chinese dumpling)
– chicken stock (or chicken bone)
– green vegetables (such as celery)
– fried onion (for garnish)
– salt and pepper (if necessary)
– Add chicken, soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet soy sauce, rice vinegar and salt pepper. When the chicken is almost done, add mushroom. Then stir until everything is well cooked.
– Meanwhile, boil water and add some salt to it.
– Boil another pot of water with the noodles for few minutes. Drain the noodles and put it on the serving bowl. Add the oyster sauce, sesame oil and white pepper until well coated.
– Soup: Boil water and chicken stock (or chicken bone) in low-medium heat until it smells good. Add pepper and salt if necessary. Take the bone, drain the vegetables. Serve the soup in different bowl, garnish with fried onion.
– Arrange the vegetables (from the soup), mushroom and chicken on top of the noodles. Sprinkle some fried shallots on top. Add few fried wonton. Serve it warm. Chicken noodle also can be served with chilli paste for spicy taste.